Rely on Alsco
48K Australian businesses use Alsco weekly
27 Alsco branches Australia-wide
107 New Alsco customers last week
The eco-safe washer is the best choice for your workshop
The Ecosafe Washer is safe to use, cost effective and remarkably strong. The system employs a natural process called bioremediation that converts hydrocarbons to water and carbon dioxide, with no waste produced. It’s the safer, economical solution to cleaning engine parts without the need for solvents.
For a demonstration fill in the form or call 1300 136 784.
“In the high pressure world of V8 Supercars, we need products that can compete at the highest level. The Alsco Ecosafe parts washer offers the Brad Jones Racing team the highest performance clean without the health risks associated with solvent based washers.” – Tim Slade, Driver Team BOC.
Alsco’s ecosafe washer is…
- Simple and effective – cleans better than solvent washers
- Gentle – thoroughly cleans brakes and parts without corroding metal or damaging rubber
- Non-toxic and non-flammable – safe for you and the environment
- Convenient – no waste disposal needed whatsoever
- 100% aqueous – uses a heated, water-based fluid with zero chemicals
- WH&S compliant – makes compliance easier to make your life easier
How does it work?
EcoSafe Washer combines three essential components:
- The Ecosafe Washer,
- the parts washer, with a powerful water-based degreasing fluid called OzzyJuice, and
- a microbe-impregnated particulate trap called OzzyMat.
Bioremediation is the use of biological agents such as microbes or plants to break down or neutralise “hazardous substances” or “contaminants” thereby removing dangerous chemicals in the environment. The process of bioremediation is listed as one of the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) innovative technologies.
Why buy when you can rent?
Alsco’s managed rental service is designed to give you peace of mind, with no upfront costs. You’ll pay a convenient, fixed monthly rate – no capital outlay required. You also won’t need to service or maintain anything. Alsco visits regularly and ensure that your EcoSafe Washer is working perfectly.
The Alsco weekly service will include:
- Topping up Ozzy Juice due to splash off and evaporation
- Removing filter layers (every week) and replacing the filter pack (every 4 weeks)
- Checking fluid temperature is at 41 degrees Celsius
- Checking pump operation
- Wiping down the unit
- Replacing brush (if required)
Check out what our customers have to say
“In the high pressure world of V8 Supercars, we need products that can compete at the highest level. The Ecosafe Washer offers the Brad Jones Racing team the highest performance clean without the health risks of solvent based washers.”
Tim Slade, Driver Team BOC
“Better all round. It’s better for the environment and our employees. It saves on energy and expensive cleaners and it takes that chemical element out.”
Mitchell, MTU Detroit Diesel